Freitag, 8. Januar 2010

Day 5

(common - come close remix) i hate depending on ish... (i bet u have noticed by now).. but u always depend on something.. right now i depend on my website host to work (dwele - money dont mean a thing)...and it chooses..not to.. ARGH!...and i`m on my third drink and dont have any cigarettes..and who knows me knows i need cigarettes when i drink (only when i drink)...and theres a damn blizzard outside.. no chance to get to a cigarette machine.. damn it!... not my day today... been trying to upload these pictures to my website for the past 3 hrs.. no luck.. i also been messing with my itunes library for about 4 hrs now.. with 22000 songs its a lil hard to manage sometimes.. uh...totally not my day...
well at least...i had some good music guide me through the day (atmosphere - little man).. whats my jam of the day?..Consequence - Job Song... lol... no, i dont want my day job back.. HELL NO!..i`m so glad to be outta there.. and so glad to be able to just have music playin in the back all day..(Consequence - Feel this way)..

i wonder if its possible to be happy with music only..what i mean is, to not be in a relationship (friendship yes, but no romatic relationships)..i`ve been having this issue (Caltroit - Spectacular) with men pretty much ever since i started to go after my dream..music is my love..because it has always been there for me...since i was born..it has never let me down..and it never will..no matter what mindstate i`m in.. music will fit the mood.. music guides me, comforts me (AZ - Undeniable), loves me, demands me, touches me, excites me... and therfore i will never let it go or let anyone get in between... and this is hard for men to accept.. which i understand.. but...does that mean i have to choose? i`ve heard alot of artists talk about dealing with this issue..when you are THAT passionate about something you are not willing to compromise...i know i`m not...
i`m babblin today..maybe its the wine.. maybe some conversations i had earlier today that stuck with me (Big Noyd - Things done changed).. uh...not my day..really...ì will stop..its not goin anywhere tonight.. i hope yall have a good weekend.. i`m out for now...peace

Keine Kommentare: